Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Discouraged ...

Why is it so easy to get discouraged?  Why is it when you let one doubtful thought creep in, all the positive and happy ones LEAVE so quickly and more mean ones come rushing in?



I couldn't sleep last night my mind was so full of crap and what ifs and why can't's that I was feeling very bogged down this morning already.  That isn't a great way to start the day.  Then I happened upon this quote...one of my favorites!  

I have to believe in my abilities, to not doubt, to be happy with where I am even though I am striving for more, I need to not let the discouraging thoughts creep in and KNOW that things will work out and I will succeed in the things I want to.  It may not be a smooth ride, but it will be worth it.  There will be bumps to get out of, hills to climb over, but the feeling of success will be very worth it after conquering all of those obstacles.  Now to change my outlook and have a GREAT day!

--What helps get you out of a funk?
--How to you keep the discouragement at bay?

No comments:

Post a Comment