Friday, July 12, 2013

Here I go again ...

The elusive half marathon :) ...  Oh how it haunts me.  My first experience was less than I was hoping for, I started training for one this spring and had to stop due to health issues, and now it is on the forefront of my mind again.

I wrote out a training plan yesterday, I 'start' my training today with a cross-train day and will run my long run this Saturday while in Logan.  I can only hope the hard work I have put in will be enough to start me off with only 7 weeks until RACE DAY.

Here goes nothing!  Hope to cross another goal off my list of things to do before I turn 30!  Wish me luck!

Enjoy a Beautiful Day!   

---Is there something on your list that you want to cross off?  What is it?
---Is there a distance of running that scares you?

No comments:

Post a Comment