Sunday, August 4, 2013

This weeks workouts ...

Another week goes by.  It is crazy how fast they are flying by...my next sprint triathlon will be here before I know it!

Monday: BRICK 3 mile bike ride, 1 mile run repeated twice.  Great workout. It was hot and the wind made me want to puke, but I got it done.  It was a little over this mileage due to finding the right route, but close enough.  I did it in 42 minutes.  I felt great on the run even after pushing myself on the bike.  It is good to gain that confidence.

Tuesday: About 700 yard swim.  18 minutes. About 6 minute splits.  Frustratingly slow, but I did it.  I was tired and I still got out there.

Wednesday: REST

Thursday: REST

Friday: REST

Saturday:  The Great Snake Tri 2013!  River swim 800 yards, 14 mile bike ride, 3 mile run!  LOVED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment