Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My why's of loosing weight...

I think it is important for me to figure out the reasons WHY I want to release this weight.  If I have some really good WHYs, I can come back to them when times are hard. So here is my list of WHY I want to release this extra 35 pounds once and for all!

***I want to keep up with my husband in the fitness department...running 1/2 marathons, doing sprint triathlons and backpacking in the mountains.

***I want to not have my thighs rub together when I walk.

***I want to have more energy to play ball with my kids, to run around when they want to, to ride our bikes together.

***I want to be an example to my children. Not only in eating nutritiously but knowing that we can accomplish hard things if we put our minds to it.

***I want to motivate those around me to not settle for the 'mommy' body that we so often have after having children and spending all of our energies on them and not us.

***I want to be as confident in my body as I pretend to be.

***I want to feel great in my clothes. To not look in the mirror and only see the things I don't like, but to take pride in what I have worked for.

***I want to feel strong, have muscles you can see and be able to do endurance sports easier.

***I want to feel confident and look hot naked ;).

***I want to feel good about my success and know that I CAN DO HARD THINGS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment