Tuesday, March 5, 2013

20 things I am thankful for...

I am party of a HealthySelf group and love the challenges they give us throughout the week.  Today's challenge is to write down 20 things that we are thankful for!

So starting right out....

#1...I am so thankful for a supportive husband. Even though he is busy, he takes time to make sure I am doing good and have all that I need to succeed!

#2...My oldest son..Nene.  He is a constant help to me every day.  He keeps life exciting by doing any sport he can.  He loves wrestling and it is a pleasure to watch him do something he loves.

#3...My oldest daughter Brownie.  She is learning to read and I love her enthusiasm and determination.

#4...My 2nd daughter Blondie.  She has a feisty little attitude but wants things in life so bad that she will do anything to get them.

#5...My 2nd son Cheese.  He brings a smile to my face just watching him every day.  He is learning so many new things each day and loves to be silly.

#6...Today the sun is shining.  For March 4th in Idaho that is almost a miracle!

#7...I am thankful for my religion.  

#8...I am thankful that my family can be together forever.

#9...I am thankful I can walk, run, swim and do amazing things with my body.

#10...I am thankful for my parents. They have been a rock in my world for ever.

#11...I am thankful for friends.  Everybody needs a few good ones :).

#12...I am thankful for my computer. I work on it daily and it helps provide for my family.

#13...I am thankful for my brown hair and brown eyes.  It makes me unique.

#14...I am thankful for my calendar...it keeps me organized and on time to events.

#15...I am thankful I can sing.  I love being able to bring that gift to people's lives.

#16...I am thankful for my neighbors. They are always there when I need them in a pinch.

#17...I am thankful for a washing machine and dishwasher.  Without them my life would be much harder!

#18...I am thankful I can shower and take baths every day...twice if needed :)!

#19...I am thankful for books.  I love to read and get lost in the pages of a good book.

#20...I am thankful that every day is a new day.  I can start over fresh every day in my goals, ambitions and needs!

1 comment: