Muffins made out of the IP potatoe puree...like a sandwich!
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
"I Can't Believe Its Not Butter" Spray
Olive Oil (spray)
1. Preheat oven to 200 C
2. Beat egg whites til foamy, but not stiff
3. Add in IP Potato mix, baking powder & baking soda. Mix well. Batter should be medium thick
4. Spray cupcake pan with olive oil or other 0/0/0 non-stick spray
5. Spoon batter into cupcake pan. I use large eggs, so the batter made 5 good size rolls, filling up each hole about 1/2 to 3/4 full.
6. Spray top of each roll with "I Can't Believe Its Not Butter"
7. Bake 7 to 12 min. Rolls should rise and brown a bit. Don't overcook or they may become too "papery".
8. Enjoy hot out of the oven!
You can also add additional spices like Rosemary & Garlic Powder... Parsley & Thyme... use your imagination and let me know how you like these!+