Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Weight Threshold...


I have hit my weight threshold, you know the place where people start to notice you are loosing weight and telling you that you look good.  Well, it got me thinking quite a bit about that.  On Sunday, I see the same people just about every week, on a weekly basis.  Most of them don't see me every day, some of them do, but the ones who gave me the most compliments, I haven't seen for several weeks.  
 
At first I thought it might be because I was wearing a pretty pink, springy dress that I hadn't worn in about 3 years, then I thought it was because I felt pretty so I radiated happiness, then I remembered I had lost 13 pounds and my face, arms and stomach were slimmer.  I am sure it has to be a combination of all 3 as to why I got more than 8 compliments in one day when usually I am just passed by in the hall.


Any other time I have tried to release weight, I get to about 160 and that is all my body will do.  I have only been past 160 once in my adult life (that I have tracked my weight.  I never did before my 2nd baby).  But at this point in all of my times of weight loss, I have always started losing the weight in my face and people start to notice...so I call it my weight threshold.  It is a great feeling, yet frustrating at the same time because I wonder why people notice skinnier people, why people compliment me more now that I have lost 13 pounds.  I am happy with my transformation just got me thinking.

Have you noticed a difference in the way people treat you as you are releasing weight? As you get closer to your goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment