Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Weigh-In week 3...

It is hard to believe it has been another week of being on-plan! It has almost been a full month already.  It is hard to comprehend how time goes by so quickly.  I hope the next 6+ weeks on the plan goes as well and I can be done sooner rather than later.  Bring on the spring/summer clothes!
Starting weight ***176 lbs
Week 1 Weigh-In *** 171 lbs
Week 2 WI ** 167 lbs!!
Week 3 WI *** 163 lbs
I released another 4 pounds.  That makes 13 pounds on the scale at my clinic.  I lost another 2 inches, so 13 pounds, 14 inches in 4 weeks.  I am starting to get comments about my weight loss and my face is thinning out.  I am surprised at the difference in so few pounds. It must be my threshold weight that I have reached.  I cannot wait to bust through this threshold and see the next level.  HERE I COME 150s!!!

1 comment:

  1. yeahhh congrats!! way to stick to it and make consistent forward progress!

    ReplyDelete