Tuesday, June 3, 2014

REVIEW: Profoot Triad Orthotic Insole

I received a sample of the Profoot Triad Orthotic Insole and Profoot Pedi-Rock from
 Influenster in my #GoVoxBox.


 I've actually tried several different insoles before and never really found the ones I like the best.  I am happy with the way these are helping my ankles, feet and knees so far!  I have noticed a difference in the soreness of my feet and knees while running and even biking.  I've totally enjoyed having them to try!  I'll keep you posted as I wear them through this season.

The Pedi-Rock is pretty awesome too!  I always have dry, cracked heels by the end of the season and I have completely loved how this makes my feet feel so soft and comfortable after using it!  Thanks #GoPROFOOT for making a great product!

--What is your favorite product for your feet?
--What do you do to treat your body right?



No comments:

Post a Comment