Monday, May 26, 2014

REVIEW: Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ tampons

I received a box of Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ tampons from my #GoVOXBOX from Influenster.

I have actually hated wearing tampons and cringe every time I think of having to use them during an actual event or even training.  These may just have made that cringe go away!  I had no worries, no leaks, NOTHING but good to say about these tampons. 

I have trained using them already and I wouldn't hesitate to use them during an event I've been training for.  I can still hope I don't have to though :).

They are lightly scented too so that is nice to make me feel fresh longer.  They are sleek and come in a cute little package, bonus, right?  Go out and get you some and let me know what you think!


I received this product complementary, but all opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment