Monday, August 5, 2013

Difficult becomes possible ...

Do you ever see something and think "oh that is just TOO hard to do?"  Do you think it is JUST too difficult for you to try and accomplish?  No?  I think you are lying :).


I know I HAVE.  After 5 years of trying, I never thought I would be able to release 30 pounds. I thought it would be too difficult to change my diet, eat enough vegetables and see my weight actually go down on a scale.  BUT do you know what?  I did it!  It took me 3 months once I found the right key to unlock my weight.  
Releasing weight became Possible!

I also thought doing a triathlon might be too difficult for me.  When Coach J first signed up for his sprint I couldn't believe how awesome it was.  I couldn't believe that he was going to do it.  Then, watching him accomplish it, I though, well maybe that is possible.  Maybe with some good training and with time, I could do that too.  Well, if you have been reading my blog or following me on facebook you know I have completed my goal of my 1st triathlon followed closely by a 2nd one, spur of the moment. 
Triathlons became Possible!!

It is amazing to me what becomes POSSIBLE when you put your mind to it.  When I first started training I wasn't even sure I would make it...heck when I first started in the water of my first triathlon I was still doubting if I could make it.  It was difficult, all my goals have been, but they are Possible!  I know they are possible and have become a part of who I am.  I am a triathlete.  I am at a healthy weight for my body.  

I am Possible! 

---what have you done that you thought was difficult?
---Are you doing something right now that you thought was Impossible?


No comments:

Post a Comment