Monday, November 18, 2013

Week 2, Day 1 ... P90X


I already made it through the first week of P90X!  Yea!  and guess what?  I LOVE it.  I love that it helps me feel strong. I love the goal I have made to do a unassisted pull-up by Christmas.  I love that when I make the decision to work out in the morning, my day goes smoothly and I have an easier time picking good choices for my food.  I love that it helps me stretch my neck so that I don't get headaches in the afternoon.  I am loving it so far!

I started last week with my chest and back workout just trying to go through the motions and could barely do some of the push-ups and only used 15 pounds on the pull-ups (on our Bowflex) and today, I could actually get my reps in quicker with a few extra on top of my push-ups and I did the weight at 35 pounds (70pounds total) for my pull-ups.  It is fun to see that I can already do more in just one week.

I still haven't taken my 'before' pictures .... I know, I know.  It is my goal to get those done today!



---What are you doing to LOVE your body?
---What is your one thing to be proud of today?

No comments:

Post a Comment