Friday, June 28, 2013

Triathlon Training ...

Wow is about all I can say.  Training for a sprint triathlon, juggling work, taking care of 4 kids and all the busy summer schedules, keeping a house clean and people fed is a tough job!  I feel like I have so many balls up in the air juggling that I might just drop them all....right now, I am just dropping the clean house ... so I am considering that a success.

I have been following THIS plan from Everymom to IRONMOM for my 8 weeks to a sprint triathlon.  It has been a great program and I feel like I am really ready for my first race on July 6th.  I am super excited.  I have overcome many obstacles, fears and frustrations.  I have wanted to keep this blog updated, but I have obviously dropped that ball too, but I will try to get my thoughts and feelings down as soon as I can!

Until then, I hope you are loving life and enjoying the beautiful world we live in!!


No comments:

Post a Comment